- Reduce Capital Outlay: By utilizing STEP's co-manufacturing services you can add a new production line with no capital outlay. Use our space and our people as an extension of your production line.
- People: STEP has the people to perform your labor intensive projects allowing your skilled team to focus on your core business. Reduce your payroll expense by using our team.
- Expertise: STEP has 30 years of experience as a co-manufacturer, working with a wide variety of business and industries.
- Quality: ISO 9001:2008 since 2007, FDA registered white rooms, WI licensed food grade facility.
- Flexible Scheduling: Multiple shifts, flexible skilled workforce to meet your seasonal demands.
- Equipment: Use STEP's equipment or bring your equipment to our plant and we will run it.
- Space: STEP has space to manufacture and store your products, when you are at capacity.
- Labor: STEP has a highly, flexible and trained workforce. Utilize our team when you need more hands than you have. We are an superior alternative to a temporary agency.
- Partnerships: STEP views its clients as partners. Your business is our business. Your deadlines are our deadlines. Your success is ours. We are partners focusing on your success.
- Social Enterprise: STEP is a 501c3 non-profit; serving our customers allows us to provide job rehabilitation to men and women in recovery, creating a positive social change in the communities we serve.
- FDA Registered Laboratories
- Licensed Food Grade Facility
- Highly flexible trained workforce
- Supporting business in the Fox Valley and Milwaukee
- ISO 9001:2008 ISO Certificate